Full Stack Developer
A day at Silicon Harbor Labs is full of innovation, teamwork, and technologies touching everyday life. We are currently building up our team and searching for a high-potential Software Engineer to create Silicon Harbor Labs’ next-generation of cloud-based software products. We work together with our clients to use the latest web and app technologies to create powerful and compelling experiences that will change the way that our clients’ users experience their products.
- Develop cloud-based applications leveraging state of the art web technologies and frameworks.
- Work as part of the high performing agile team using the latest tools for rapid development, continuous integration, and deployment.
- Actively participate in all phase of software development life-cycle.
- Ensure critical software quality standards are achieved such as user experience, availability, scalability, responsiveness, and security.
- Provide technical project leadership both internally and externally.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology or related field.5+ years of experience in development and deployment of web applications, with a demonstrated track record of development of production-quality software.
- Experience with RESTful web services, Linux.
- Experience building and releasing applications using continuous integration and deployment infrastructure (e.g., Jenkins, CircleCI)
- Experience with agile development processes or specific knowledge/experience with Scrum.
- Statistical background in big data analysis.
- Strong problem-solving skills and an entrepreneurial mindset working with external customers.
- Experience deploying and maintaining web applications on Amazon Web Services.
- Understanding of databases (mySql, noSql) and integration with front end/backend applications.
- Experiences with Machine Learning (e.g. Deep Learning, SVM).
- Development experience with permissionless or private/public permissioned blockchains.
- Proficiency with web frameworks for front-end application development (e.g. Ember, AngularJS).
- Proficiency with back-end technologies like Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Flask.
- Experience with DevOps.
How to Apply
Send us an email at email@example.com
How can we help?
Click the button below to schedule a free introductory call with the Silicon Harbor Labs team.