Excellence. It’s is not just a requirement at Silicon Harbor Labs, it’s a habit.
Our multi-layered management approach allows us to accurately assess and manage projects on all levels.
Scrum as a Service
We provide an integrated, end-to-end solution that helps your business scale faster, innovate with agility, and maximize ROI.
Product Management and Execution
Our product management and execution team manages the entire product lifecycle that spans all the planned releases for the value stream. More specifically, we work with you to define the scope and strategic approaches for the value stream.
- Managing the Product Vision and Product Sheet
- Drafting the Project Charter
- Defining Operational Scenarios
- Managing the Product Backlog
- Executing the Product Roadmap
- Verifying the Product Conditions of Satisfaction
Release Management and Execution
This secondary level of management helps us define the direction and execution of a single release for each individual project value stream.
- Conducting the Release Planning Session
- Managing the Release Backlog
- Executing the Release Plan/ Roadmap
- Performing the Release Demonstration
- Verifying the Release Conditions of Satisfaction
Sprint Management and Execution
This final layer of management is dedicated to a single sprint. The overall sprint direction will be under your authority and the tactical (daily) management and execution of the sprint will be under the direction of the Technical Lead.
- Conducting the Sprint Planning Session
- Executing the Sprint Backlog
- Conducting the Sprint Demonstration
How can we help?
Click the button below to schedule a free introductory call with the Silicon Harbor Labs team.